- Consolidation of 100 companies within the same group
- System for monitoring the activities through various time zones
- Consolidating in real time with 7 different currencies in use
EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
- Users are responsible for monitoring budgets, forecasting and consolidation
- Shorter cycles with several projections
- Easy monitoring regardless of currency use and time zones
- Incredibly flexible tool that enables the design of forms and reports easily and exactly as you want
- We can restore much of the budget process we had previously thanks to the ability to take our old Excel files
- BizView definitely has an attractive price tag
- Do it right from the start! Take an extra Workshop today to clarify priority schemes, what should be done and in what order
- Involve the customer’s project partners in the process. The more they participate, the more easier it will be
- Involving the customer early in the testing phase
CORPORATE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Operational Consolidation
- Structural reporting
- Analytical reporting/Budget
OSM Maritime Group is a global provider of services primarily to maritime/offshore industry, offering Crew Management, Ship Management, Offshore Management and New Building Management. OSM Maritime Group offers its services through the world’s largest dedicated maritime network.
”Global companies in service providing industries really need effeicient tools for financial management and planning,” says CFO Dagfinn Andersen at OSM. ”With BizView we now have a scalable system where we with great simplicity and flexibility can adapt to ever-changing and emerging demands in the industry – this will be the key to our success.”
BizView is a extremely flexible, powerful and intuitive. And when we look at the cost BizView is in a completely different class than other systems in the market.
”Our biggest challenge is dealing with large volumes of data from a variety of different systems, and with users from around the world,” Dagfinn Andersen continues. ”It is also very important to be able to ensure fast and secure access to management information at all levels. With BizView we got a decentralized management, where responsibility is shifted directly to those who are responsible. We are also experiencing faster access to information and shorter time used on producing financial reports. We also use a lot less time on managing ongoing planning processes. An additional feature that is well received is that we can provide key customers direct access to viable information, something that simplifies life for everyone.”
BizView is extremely flexible, modular based and works with most all business management systems in the market.
Easier overview, easier life
Complex systems are often difficult to manage: too many standards, different databases, different locations and different understanding of IT processes often result in companies not having updated information and/or control of parts or all of the business. This can create increased cost, but also create errors on the production line or on service quality.
Implementation of BizView goes faster than with other systems. And on the matter of implementation we can rightly say that ”time is money”.
BizView is developed so that even smaller companies and organizations should have a fair chance to have a state-of-the-art systemwith advanced capabilities. Pricewise it’s hardly any other solution that can match it, but equally important is that BizView’s structure and flexibility reduces the time of implementation dramatically. In a world where time is money, this is an important fact that will be displayed directly on the bottom line!